Declare Provincial School Support

Education Taxes

All property owners are required to pay education taxes, whether they have children or not. For property owners that have not completed a declaration of faith their school portion is set as Undeclared or Public and 100% of your education taxes will be allocated to the Alberta School Foundation Fund (ASFF).

Separate School Board

If you wish for your education taxes to be paid to the separate school board, please complete and submit the School Support Notice below. Make sure to choose the form that best fits your situation. All completed forms can be submitted by one of the options below:

Mailed: MD of Bighorn, PO BOX 310, Exshaw AB, T0L 2C0
Dropped off: at #2 Heart Mountain Drive, Exshaw AB, T0L 2C0 

School Support Notice Roman Catholic Separate for Individuals

School Support Notice Roman Catholic Corporations & Cooperatives

Changes will come into effect the following tax year.