Overweight/Overdimension Permit & Agreement

An Overweight/Overdimension Permit is required for all overweight and/or overdimension vehicles and loads.  Overweight/Overdimension Permits can be obtained through the Provincial TRAVIS (Transportation Routing and Vehicle Information System) permitting system or through Roadata Services Ltd.

Provincial TRAVIS permitting:

TRAVIS Online Permits
Central Permit Office at phone: 800-662-7138

Roadata Services permitting:

Roadata Online Permit Services
Email Roadata Permit Services
Service Rigs at 888-830-7623
Heavy Hauls at 888-444-9288
Drilling Rigs at 888-730-3745
Office hours are Monday to Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
After hours available for additional fee.

Road Use Agreement

In addition to  Overweight/Overdimension Permits, a Road Use Agreement is required for overweight/overdimension hauls consisting of more than ten (10) single directional trips per day, as approved by the Director of Operations; or one hundred (100) or more single directional trips in a thirty (30) day period, as approved by Council.

Road Use Agreements can be obtained directly through the Municipality.