Meters & Connections

A minimum five business days notice is required to schedule inspections, water meter installations and curb stop activations/deactivations.

A Water Meter Work Order is required before the Municipality will supply or install a water meter.

A  Service Connection Agreement is required for the construction or modification of the portion of a water, wastewater or stormwater service located within private property, which connects to a piped municipal system. 

A Utility Modification Agreement and Temporary Use of Roads Permit is additionally required  where the portion of a municipal water, wastewater or stormwater system located within municipal roads, property or easements needs to be modified, such as service relocations and terminations.  

All service connections and utility modifications shall be developed in accordance with the Standards for Site Servicing.