How do I go about changing my address?
It is important to the Municipal District that if your address changes that you notify us. Complete a Change of Address Authorization Form which can be dropped off, mailed, faxed or emailed

Municipal District of Bighorn mailing address:
Box 310
Exshaw, Alberta T0L 2C0

Physical address:
#2 Heart Mountain Drive
Exshaw, Alberta T0L 2C0

Fax 403-673-3895
Change of Address Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I find a job with the Municipal District?
2. How do I submit my resume for a job posting?
3. Do I need a burn permit?
4. How do I apply for a dog licence?
5. How do I go about changing my address?
6. When are my taxes due?
7. How can I be a delegation or make a presentation during Council meetings?
8. Whom do I call regarding a deceased animal on the highway?
9. How do I sign up for Emergency Notification (Synrevoice)?